Location: Cologne, Germany
Are you curious, adaptable and willing to take on the challenge of working in an entrepreneurial role within a fast-growing corporation? If so, we are currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of Corporate Innovation Partner Germany for our client.
The qualified candidate will be co-leading innovation management/B2B consulting in Cologne, Germany.
- Accelerate innovation by leading and continuously improving the innovation accelerator program for the clients.
- Relationship building: Develop and sustain relationships and alliances with key internal and external partners to support innovation.
- Strategic development and change agent: Develop strategy for accelerator program to strengthen further innovation culture.
- Creativity: Apply entrepreneurial and critical thinking to improve accelerator program continuously, complementing existing strategy with structural improvements to continuously engage clients and provide value to their business units.
- Growth: Build a pipeline of innovation projects through coaching clients and support business units through consulting and team growth.
- Realization: Engage with clients by supporting innovation and exploration applied to existing or new business ventures.
- Bachelors degree or academic background in Innovation Management
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate innovation management
- 3+ years experience applying innovation methodology; specifically lean start-up approach
- 3+ years experience in coaching clients and project team
- Experience in Project/Portfolio Management
- Experience in sales(B2B)
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Masters in Business Administration or academic background in Innovation Management
- Demonstrated situational adaptability
- Entrepreneurial, high level of creativity and initiative
- Efficiency: Ability to create as well as implement strategic plans (create vision, as well as execute)
- Strong collaboration skills to build and sustain relationships. Team orientated, passionate about developing others’ skills and capabilities
- Self-motivated; strong sense of ownership and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English with proven success with presenting in a confident, concise and compelling manner to large groups and executive management
Start date: Immediately