Our client is One of the largest healthcare groups in the Middle East, providing comprehensive patient management at international quality standards across the MENA Region and epitomises the highest standards of excellence in healthcare delivery systems.
With 20 operational hospitals and over 125 medical centres, 13 brands, 10,000 employees and medical support services spread across the Middle East, Europe and India.
For one of their locations in Dubai, United Arab of Emirates, they are looking for a Consultant Pediatric Orthopedics to join their team. Apply now if you:
- Have CCT/CCST certificate
- Have Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedics
- Have a minimum of 5 To 6 years of experience after CCT/CCST
- Have a logbook showing maximum number of pedatric ortho surgeries.
- Have a high level of English, and some knowledge of Arabic will be an added advantage
- Can join at the earliest (within two to three months preferred)
What can you expect:
- Monthly Salary between AED 80,0000 to AED 100,000 plus incentives, as per the hospital policy (to be discussed during the interview).
- Yearly airfare to home country for self and family
- Medical insurance for self and family
- 30 days yearly paid leave
- and much more
Salary: Up to AED 80,0000k to AED 100,000k/month
|Job Category||Information Technology|