For our client we are looking for registered overseas trained nurses looking for work in the Republic of Ireland?
We are pleased to be recruiting overseas trained nurses who have achieved their IELTS or OET and who have successfully received the NMBI Decision Letter to work for our client as a Pre-Registration Nurse.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by physicians.
If successful at interview, you will be offered a contract as a Pre-Registration Nurse progressing to a permanent contract as a Qualified Nurse once registered with the NMBI.
You will be placed on a ward, in line with your clinical experience and undergo a 6 months preceptorship.
The ideal candidates would be able to work well in a team environment, be kind, compassionate and empathetic to patient needs providing excellent care on a daily basis.
Period of Adaptation
- International candidates who hold an NMBI Decision Letter will be required to complete and pass a period of adaptation
- Please note that passing the adaptation period is compulsory and you will have to return home at your own expense should you fail.
- Must be a Registered Professional Nurse with current licensure
- Passed your IELTs or OET to NMBI Requirement level in all four disciplines, passed the OET to a Grade B in all four disciplines in the last 24 months or are English test exempt
- Atleast one year experience in the country where the qualification was obtained.
- Received a decision letter from the NMBI ireland or submitted the required documentation to NMBI Ireland (We will request evidence of your NMBI portal screenshot prior to interview)
- International candidates who hold an NMBI Decision Letter will be required to complete and pass the RCSI aptitude exam
- Must work with client for at least 2 years (Should you decide to leave the client during your training or before 24 months, the client will seek to reclaim the costs paid for relocation/training).
- 4 weeks accommodation
- Flight to Ireland and return at end of the 2 years contract
- NMBI costs reimbursed to value of €350
- Permit/visas costs. You will require an AWS initially to come and do the RCSI exam, and once successful and pinned, the hospital will apply for a Critical Skills Employment permit for you, valid for 2 years. Please refer to www.dbei.ie for more details on this
- Salary is calculated according to your years of experience
Please be aware that we will only accept applications from candidates that clearly prove that they have passed the IELTS or OET and have the NMBI Decision letter. Failure to declare this on your application will result in your application being rejected.