For our client we are looking for registered overseas trained nurses looking for work in the UK?
We are pleased to be recruiting overseas trained nurses who have achieved their IELTS or OET and who have successfully completed the NMC competency based test (CBT) to work for our client as a Pre-Registration Nurse.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by physicians.
If successful at interview, you will be offered a contract as a Pre-Registration Nurse progressing to a permanent contract as a Qualified Nurse once registered with the NMC.
You will be placed on a ward, in line with your clinical experience.
The ideal candidates would be able to work well in a team environment, be kind, compassionate and empathetic to patient needs providing excellent care on a daily basis.
- Must be a Registered Professional Nurse with current licensure
- Passed your IELTs to NMC Requirement level in all four disciplines, passed the OET to a Grade B in all four disciplines in the last 24 months or are English test exempt
- Atleast one year experience in the country where the qualification was obtained.
- Passed NMC competency based test (CBT)
- Either received a decision letter from the NMC UK or submitted the required documentation to the NMC UK (We will request evidence of your examination results or NMC decision letter prior to interview)
- Committed to undertaking additional study and to passing your OCSE in UK.
- Must work with client for atleast 2 years (Should you decide to leave the client during your training or before 24 months, the client will seek to reclaim the costs paid for relocation/training).
- 1 CBT take to be reimbursed once in the UK
- NMC Registration fee
- Visa costs, including UKVI IELTS (where required)
- Flight to the UK
- 1-3 months free shared accommodation (depending on the Trust)
- 1 OSCE take
- 1 IELTS take to be reimbursed once in the UK
- Salary prior to pin £21,142, salary after pin £25,655
- Certificate of Sponsorship
Please be aware that we will only accept applications from candidates that clearly prove that they have passed the IELTS or OET and CBT. Failure to declare this on your application will result in your application being rejected.
Location: United Kingdom