For our client we are looking for registered overseas trained nurses looking for work in the UK?
We are pleased to be recruiting overseas trained nurses who have achieved their IELTS or OET and who have successfully completed the NMC competency based test (CBT) to work for our client as a Pre-Registration Nurse.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing women for the delivery of new life and be a vital presence during all stages of pregnancy, labour and the early postnatal period.
If successful at interview, you will be offered a contract as a Pre-Registration Midwife progressing to a permanent contract as a Pinned Midwife once registered with the NMC UK.
You will be placed on a ward and will initially work clinically under the supervision of a practice assessor and practice supervisor to provide a high standard of safe women-centred care.
You will then be responsible for planning and providing care and support to women and their families throughout the antenatal, intrapartum and postnatal period, helping them to make informed choices about their personalised care. Women can choose to have their babies at home, in the maternity led unit or in the obstetric unit.
- Must be a Registered Midwife with current licensure
- Passed your IELTs to NMC Requirement level in all four disciplines, passed the OET to a Grade B in all four disciplines in the last 24 months or are English test exempt
- Atleast one year experience in the country where the qualification was obtained.
- Passed NMC competency based test (CBT) for midwifery.
- Committed to undertaking additional study and to passing your OCSE in UK.
- Must work with client for atleast 2 years (Should you decide to leave the client during your training or before 24 months, the client will seek to reclaim the costs paid for relocation/training).
- 1 CBT take to be reimbursed once in the UK
- NMC Registration fee
- Visa costs, including UKVI IELTS (where required)
- Flight to the UK
- 1-3 months free shared accommodation (depending on the Trust)
- 1 OSCE take
- 1 IELTS take to be reimbursed once in the UK
- Salary prior to pin £21,142, salary after pin £25,655
- Certificate of Sponsorship
Please be aware that we will only accept applications from candidates that clearly prove that they have passed the IELTS or OET and CBT. Failure to declare this on your application will result in your application being rejected.
Location: United Kingdom